Tuesday, March 10, 2015

I've come for you, so you could choose me

I've come for you, so you could choose me

I'm wearing:

Hair: ~*Damselfly*~ Morrsy (by Shylah Honey) FaMESHed
Skin: -Belleza- Tess (by Shyla Diggs) @ Skin Fair 2015 (March 13 - March 29)
Eyes: IKON Charm Eyes - Grey (by Ikon Innovia) 
Collar: AZOURY - Secret Collar (Gold) (by Mayhem Seetan) Totally Top Shelf (March 9 - March 30)
Earrings: Cae :: Regal :: Collection (by Caelan Hancroft) @ Fit for a Princess
Loops: ANE Boho Loops - Shimma Shimma (by Anemysk Karu) ~uber~

-Belleza- Tess

Belleza's new face Tess will be available exclusively at Skin Fair 2015!
She comes in 10 makeups and includes 6 brow options, cleavage layers, hair bases, blush, freckles, moles, matte/gloss lips and includes all 7 skin tones (fair, pale, medium, sunkissed, tan, deep tan & mocha) per purchase. As always, fat pack, lip bundle and shape are all available separately.


No comments:

Post a Comment